一般顧客向けのサイトはこちら!For retail sales click here!

Waypost: Kentucky Vanilla (2021)

Waypost: Kentucky Vanilla (2021)

ウェイポスト: ケンタッキーバニラ (2021年)


The Virginia Beer Company
バージニアビアカンパニー

インペリアルスタウト(バニラ樽・バーボン樽熟成)
Vanilla Barrel & Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout

アルコール度数/ABV: 10.4%

スムーズでリッチなボディを持つアルコール度数10.4%のインペリアルスタウトです。2種類のインペリアルスタウトをブレンドし、バニラ樽で熟成させたスタウトが75%を占め、残りの25%はバッファロートレースのバーボン樽熟成のスタウトをブレンドしています。大量のチョコレートモルト、ローストバーレイ、ミッドナイトウィートをブレンドしたダークなベースに、オーツ麦を加えて柔らかくした、堅牢で漆黒のビール。バニラ樽で長期熟成させ、バーボン樽で熟成させたWaypostを意図的に加えることで、心地よいバニラの甘さとシナモンやキャラメルシュガーの温かみのある香りが複雑に重なり合います。

Kentucky Vanilla Waypost is a 10.4% abv Imperial Stout with a smooth, rich body. Blended from two stouts, 75% was aged in vanilla barrels while the other 25% was blended in from Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels. A dark base blending hefty amounts of chocolate malt, roasted barley, and midnight wheat creates a robust, jet black beer softened with additions of flaked oats. Extended aging in vanilla barrels — when combined with a purposeful addition of bourbon barrel-aged Waypost — creates complex layers of pleasing vanilla sweetness with warming notes of cinnamon & caramelized sugar.